By filling out the above information, you agree to join our daily newsletter and mailing list. You may unsubscribe at any time.
Charting the path to RAN virtualization:
C-RAN, fronthaul and HetNets
Please fill out the form below to download the complete report and all interview transcripts
Senza Fili new report “Charting the path to RAN virtualization: C-RAN, fronthaul and HetNets” discusses the market trends, operator requirements, and technology opportunities driving the transition to a virtualized RAN, through the deployment of C-RAN and fronthaul, and running in parallel to the densification enabled by small cells, DAS and, more generally, HetNets.
- Where does RAN virtualization fit in?
- The emergence of a new RAN topology. From distributed RAN to C-RAN and virtualized RAN
- From local to advanced C-RAN. Multiple types of C-RAN to target different environments
- Picking the right C-RAN architecture. Assessment of multiple tradeoffs crucial to successful C-RAN deployments
- The path to virtualization. The role of the RAN within the NFV platform
- Fronthaul, the great enabler of C-RAN and vRAN architectures. A bottleneck or a requirement to meet?