5G mmWave provides unprecedented capacity and multi-gigabit 5G speeds for consumer, enterprise, and industrial applications. The technology has been deployed by all major operators in Japan and the USA, along with initial commercialization in many countries including Australia, Italy, Spain, Brazil, Malaysia, Vietnam, Thailand, and Singapore. The 5G mmWave device ecosystem continues to grow, with over 165 5G mmWave devices launched or announced by over 60 vendors.
Join leaders from RCR Wireless, GSMA and Qualcomm to learn about:
- How and where 5G mmWave is being deployed
- Where 5G mmWave fits within global 5G growth
- Key benefits of 5G mmWave and growth potential for operators worldwide
- 5G mmWave device ecosystem expansion
- 5G mmWave road to maturity
Philippe Poggianti, Vice President, Business Development, Qualcomm France S.A.R.L.
Alex Sinclair, Chief Technology Officer, GSMA
Sean Kinney, Editor-in-Chief, RCR Wireless
To watch the webinar, please complete the form below.